- Quilted by hand
- Uses: As a bedcover, bed runner to brighten your home. As a blanket in sofa, chair or car to keep you warm. Hang on wall
- Gift: Housewarming, Christmas, wedding, birthday
- 2 layers-light weight
- Kantha stitched
- Pre-washed and preshrunk for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid cotton backing
- Made in India
- Wash in gentle cycle with cold water separately and tumble dry.
- Handmade by rural artisans. The beauty of handmade lies in the imperfections.
- Colors may vary depending on your settings.
We think of patchwork quilting as an American tradition. But it transcends cultures as the most often utilized type of quilt. It is the big mommy of all recycling projects. A gift to treasure forever. Or even better, keep it for yourself!
This comforter is made of an artful mix of patterns and fabrics. Our lightweight, breathable natural fiber silk quilt makes this heavenly - made from cool and crisp silk - ideal lightweight quilt for use all year-round.
- Hypoallergenic. Allergy free for those who have allergies. Bask under the bliss of cotton comforter for good night sleep.
- Hot sleepers: Cool crisp cotton and silk organic fabrics will keep you comfortable and cool
- Eco friendly product. Sustainable product. Want to be responsible and leave less footprint behind.
- Providing a livelihood for rural artisans.
- Twin: 60x90 inches
- Queen: 90x108 inches
- King: 102x108 inches. Cutom made and may take time
History of Kantha Embroidery
Kantha traditional hand-stitched embroidery has been taught from mother to daughter for generations. Today this artform helps support rural artisans from India to gain financial independence. Buying a KanthaUSA product helps create sustainable employment for marginalized women in India. Every purchase of a KanthaUSA product has an immediate impact and provides an artisan with a full-time job.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle separately
- Tumble dry low