kantha bed cover polka dot
- 100% cotton voile
- Quilted by hand
- Uses: As a bedcover, bed runner to brighten your home. As a blanket in sofa, chair or car to keep you warm
- Gift: Housewarming, Christmas, wedding, birthday
- 2 layers. Light weight
- Hand blocked with organic dye
- Kantha stitched
- Pre-washed and preshrunk for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid backing
- Use a bed cover or as a blanket in sofa, chair or car
- Made in India
- Handmade by rural artisans. The beauty of handmade lies in the imperfections.
- Colors may vary depending on your settings.
- Wash in gentle cycle with cold water separately and tumble dry.
Indian cotton quilts/blankets. This comforter is an artful polka dot. Detailed border adding uniqueness. Our lightweight, breathable cotton quilt makes this heavenly comforter - made from cool and crisp cotton - ideal lightweight quilt for use all year-round.
- Hypoallergenic. Allergy free for those who have allergies. Bask under the bliss of cotton comforter for good night sleep.
- Hot sleeper: Cool crisp cotton and silk organic fabrics will keep you comfortable and cool
- Eco friendly product. Sustainable product. Want to be responsible and leave less footprint behind.
- Providing a livelihood for rural artisans.
History of Kantha Embroidery
Kantha traditional hand-stitched embroidery has been taught from mother to daughter for generations. Today this artform helps support rural artisans from India to gain financial independence. Buying a KanthaUSA product helps create sustainable employment for marginalized women in India. Every purchase of a KanthaUSA product has an immediate impact and provides an artisan with a full-time job.
- Twin: 60x90 inches
- Queen: 90x108 inches
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle separately
- Tumble dry low