- 100% cotton voile kantha bedspreads
- Quilted by hand
- Uses: As a bedcover, bed runner to brighten your home. As a blanket in sofa, chair or car to keep you warm. Hang on wall
- 2 layers-light weight
- Gift: Wedding, housewarming, Christmas, birthday, anniversary
- Kantha stitched
- Pre-washed and preshrunk for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid backing
- Made in India
- Wash in gentle cycle with cold water separately and tumble dry.
- Handmade by rural artisans. The beauty of handmade lies in the imperfections.
- Colors may vary depending on your settings
This traditional Katha bedspread is both old world and modern day. Featured in blue, orange, red or green this piece of art fits into any bedroom. Remember, this is a practical piece of art that lasts a lifetime. And makes a perfect gift!
These bedspreads are made of artful mix of colors and design. Our lightweight, breathable cotton quilt makes this heavenly comforter - made from cool and crisp cotton - ideal lightweight bedspreads for use all year-round.
- Hypoallergenic. Allergy free for those who have allergies. Bask under the bliss of cotton comforter for good night sleep.
- Cool crisp cotton and silk organic fabrics will keep you comfortable and cool for hot sleepers
- Eco friendly product. Sustainable product. Want to be responsible and leave less footprint behind.
- Providing a livelihood for rural artisans.
History of Kantha Embroidery
Kantha traditional hand-stitched embroidery has been taught from mother to daughter for generations. Today this artform helps support rural artisans from India to gain financial independence. Buying a KanthaUSA product helps create sustainable employment for marginalized women in India. Every purchase of a KanthaUSA product has an immediate impact and provides an artisan with a full-time job.
- Twin: 60x90 inches
- Queen: 90x108 inches
- King: 108x108 inches
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle separately
- Tumble dry low