- 100% cotton voile 18x18 inches
- Silk 16x16 inches
- Pillow cover only
- Insert pillow of your choice, stuffing or existing pillow
- Quilted by hand
- Kantha stitched
- Pre-washed and preshrunk for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid backing
- Made in India
- Wash in gentle cycle with cold water separately and tumble dry.
- Handmade by rural artisans. The beauty of handmade lies in the imperfections.
- Colors may vary depending on your settings.
With heavenly silkiness, this pillow is what silken dreams are made of. The pillow cover lends notes of sophistication and luxury to your space. Use as a finishing touch--a stunning pillow, thrown casually, yet deliberately on a chair, bed, or sofa. It makes the room exceptional. You may want a few in contrasting and complimentary colors.
These throw pillows are carefully hand stitched and look beautiful in any casual or transitional room setting. Kantha stitches project radiant beauty into these patterns. A bohemian aesthetic look, and traditional as well. Each hand-made pillow is made carefully from rural artisans in India.
History of Kantha EmbroideryKantha traditional hand-stitched embroidery has been taught from mother to daughter for generations. Today this artform helps support rural artisans from India to gain financial interdependence. Buying a KanthaUSA product helps create sustainable employment for marginalized women in India. Every purchase of a KanthaUSA product has an immediate impact and provides an artisan with a full-time job.