Kantha bed cover
- 100% cotton voile kantha bed cover
- Quilted by hand
- 3 layers- medium weight
- Uses: As a bedcover, bed runner to brighten your home. As a blanket in sofa, chair or car to keep you warm
- Gift: Housewarming, Christmas, wedding, birthday
- Kantha stitched
- Pre-washed and preshrunk for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid backing
- Made in India
- Handmade by rural artisans. The beauty of handmade lies in the imperfections.
- Colors may vary depending on your settings.
Cotton quilts and coverlets from India: Handmade kantha throw comforter is a must minimalist bedroom idea. The detailed plus kantha stitch on this kantha throw is amazing. Kantha embroidery is unique and can only be purchased from these village artisans. Be unique and help the world--at the same time.
Kantha throw perfect for your home or as a gift that lasts a lifetime!
This comforter is with artful embroidery. Our medium breathable 100% cotton makes this heavenly comforter - made from cool and crisp cotton - ideal kantha throw for use all year-round.
- Hypoallergenic. Allergy free for those who have allergies. Bask under the bliss of cotton comforter for good night sleep.
- Cool crisp cotton and silk organic fabrics will keep you comfortable and cool for hot sleepers.
- Eco friendly product. Sustainable product. Want to be responsible and leave less footprint behind.
- Providing a livelihood for rural artisans.
- Twin comforter and 1 pillow sham 20x26 Inches (standard)
- Queen comforter and 2 pillow shams 20x26 Inches (standard)
- King comforter 2 pillow shams 20x36 Inches (king size)
- Twin: 60x90 inches
- Queen: 90x108 inches
- King: 108x108 inches
History of Kantha Embroidery
History of Kantha Embroidery. Kantha traditional hand-stitched embroidery has been taught from mother to daughter for generations. Today this artform helps support rural artisans from India to gain financial independence. These will be made just for you! Prep time varies. Buying a KanthaUSA helps create sustainable employment for marginalized women in India. Every purchase of a KanthaUSA product has an immediate impact and provides an artisan with a full-time job.
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle separately
- Tumble dry low
- Not seeing the color of your choice, please send us your color and will do custom order.