- 100% cotton voile
- Quilted by hand
- Uses: As a bedcover, bed runner to brighten your home. As a blanket in sofa, chair or car to keep you warm. Wall hanging
- 2 layers-light weight
- Gift: Anniversary, birthday, wedding or housewarming
- Kantha stitched
- Pre-washed and preshrunk for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid backing
- Made in India
- Wash in gentle cycle with cold water separately and tumble dry.
- Handmade by rural artisans. The beauty of handmade lies in the imperfections.
- Colors may vary depending on your settings.
Indian cotton kantha quilts/blankets from India. Kantha comforter is made of artful mix of colors with monkey print. Our lightweight, breathable cotton kantha quilt makes this heavenly comforter - made from cool and crisp cotton - ideal lightweight coverlet for use all year-round.
The detailed print on this quilt is amazing. Kantha embroidery is unique and can only be purchased from these village artisans. Be unique and help the world--at the same time. For your home or as a gift that lasts a lifetime!
- Hypoallergenic. Allergy free for those who have allergies. Bask under the bliss of cotton comforter for good night sleep.
- Hot sleepers: Cool crisp cotton and silk organic fabrics will keep you comfortable and cool
- Eco friendly product. Sustainable product. Want to be responsible and leave less footprint behind.
- Providing a livelihood for rural artisans.
History of Kantha Embroidery
Kantha traditional hand-stitched embroidery has been taught from mother to daughter for generations. Today this artform helps support rural artisans from India to gain financial independence. Buying a KanthaUSA product helps create sustainable employment for marginalized women in India. Every purchase of a KanthaUSA product has an immediate impact and provides an artisan with a full-time job.
- Twin: 60x90 inches
- Queen:90x108 inches
- King 108x108 inches
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle separately
- Tumble dry low