Kantha comforter hand blocked by hand
- 3 layers-medium weight
- Uses: As a bedcover, bed runner to brighten your home. As a blanket in sofa, chair or car to keep you warm
- Gift: Housewarming, Christmas, wedding, birthday
- Handblocked with organic dye
- Kantha stitched
- Pre-washed and preshrunk for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid backing
- Made in India
- Wash in gentle cycle with cold water separately and tumble dry.
- Handmade by rural artisans. The beauty of handmade lies in the imperfections.
- Colors may vary depending on your settings.
Cotton quilts and coverlets from India are delicately printed hand-blocked bring serenity and subtlety to any bedroom. Kantha comforters featuring shades of black, blue, and white-- brilliantly interwoven, it can match most bedroom decors. And don't forget this makes a forever keepsake to be passed down through your own family.
This comforter is made of artful designs. Our medium weight, breathable cotton makes this heavenly comforter - made from cool and crisp cotton - ideal medium weight quilt for use all year-round.
- Hypoallergenic. Allergy free for those who have allergies. Bask under the bliss of cotton comforter for good night sleep.
- Cool crisp cotton and silk organic fabrics will keep you comfortable and cool for hot sleepers
- Eco friendly product. Sustainable product. Want to be responsible and leave less footprint behind.
- Providing a livelihood for rural artisans.
- Twin set: Comforter and matching 1 pillow sham 20x26 Inches
- Queen set: Comforter and matching 2 pillow shams 20x26 Inches
- King set: Comforter and matching 2 pillow shams 20x36 Inches
History of Kantha Embroidery
Kantha traditional hand-stitched embroidery has been taught from mother to daughter for generations. Today this artform helps support rural artisans from India to gain financial independence. Buying a KanthaUSA product helps create sustainable employment for marginalized women in India. Every purchase of a KanthaUSA product has an immediate impact and provides an artisan with a full-time job.
- Queen: 90x108 inches
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle separately
- Tumble dry low