Indian kantha stitch bed cover bedspreads quilts. Designer kantha quilt. The detailed kantha stitch on this quilt is amazing. Exquisite kantha embroidery is unique and can only be purchased from these village artisans. Be unique and help the world--at the same time. For your home or as a gift that lasts a lifetime!
This comforter is an artful embroidery. Our light weight breathable 100% cotton quilt makes this heavenly bedcover - made from cool and crisp cotton - ideal quilt for use all year-round.
- Hypoallergenic. Allergy free for those who have allergies. Bask under the bliss of cotton comforter for good night sleep.
- Cool crisp cotton and silk organic fabrics will keep you comfortable and cool for hot sleepers
- Eco friendly product. Sustainable product. Want to be responsible and leave less footprint behind.
- Providing a livelihood for rural artisans.
- 100% cotton voile kantha quilt
- Quilted by hand
- Uses: As a bedcover, bed runner to brighten your home. As a blanket in sofa, chair or car to keep you warm
- Gift: Housewarming, Christmas, wedding, birthday
- 2 layers. Light weight
- Kantha stitched
- Pre-washed and preshrunk for lived-in softness
- Reverses to a solid backing
- Made in India
- Handmade by rural artisans. The beauty of handmade lies in the imperfections.
- Colors may vary depending on your settings.
- Wash in gentle cycle with cold water separately and tumble dry.
- Use as bed cover, as a blanket in sofa, chair or car.
History of Kantha Embroidery
Kantha traditional hand-stitched embroidery has been taught from mother to daughter for generations. Today this artform helps support rural artisans from India to gain financial independence. Buying a KanthaUSA product helps create sustainable employment for marginalized women in India. Every purchase of a KanthaUSA product has an immediate impact and provides an artisan with a full-time job.
- Twin: 60x90 inches
- Queen: 90x108 inches
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle separately
- Tumble dry low